Events with Funky Filtering
Creates an interface to manage events on your WordPress website. Useful for showing events based information quickly. Includes a shortcode for ease of use with animated front-end display.
- Event posts created from your dashboard
- Event includes image and description / ticket information
- Google map of event locations
- Display simple events list with widget
- Display events list anywhere with simple shortcode
- Funky animated event list filtering
- Filter events list by area without page refresh
- Upload the entire
tz_ewff_pluginfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress dashboard
- Create events by adding new Event
- Add the Event List (EWFF) widget to any Widgetised Area to display a simple list of events
- Please enter a Google Maps API key and enter it in Event List (EWFF) widget.
- You can use the shortcode
[tzevents n=3 etitle="My Events"]in a text widget, post or page to display the filterable event list where ‘n’ is the number of events to display and ‘etitle’ is the title above the list
This plugin builds on the Minimalistic Event Manager by Dan Stefancu, Manuel Schmalstieg and is suitable for any WordPress website. You a free to use it as you wish. If you find it useful, buy me a coffee.