Easy Testimonials for Wordpress by TUZONGO
Easy Testimonials for WordPress by TUZONGO
Happy customers are your best marketing tool
Effortlessly capture and display customer testimonials on your website.
[message type=”simple” bg_color=”#F7F7F7″ color=”#333333″]
. . . a powerful tool for establishing trust and encouraging visitors to take action.
What we needed
I was working on the Dyslexia Information Day project with Elizabeth Wilkinson and she wanted to display testimonials from people who had attended these events. We thought it would be a good idea if they could submit testimonials through a form on the site.
Try the demo
I’ve since added the solution to this website. I thought that I might as well create a plugin so that it could easily be added to other websites. Try out this demo.
Get it for your site
Displaying customer testimonials is a great encouragement to visitors to choose your products or services. I’d be happy to add something similar to this demo on your site. Send an email or call me on +44 (0) 1952 615787.
Get Easy Testimonials for WordPress by TUZONGO[/message]
About the solution
The Demo on this page is based on the solution I implemented on her sites and here’s a summary of what was achieved:
- Submitted testimonials are managed from the Admin area
- Testimonials can be published straight away (like this demo) or approved before being displayed
- Testimonials can display a photo or logo
- Testimonials can display a link to the website of the person submitting
- Testimonials gracefully fade out and in to the next
- The number of testimonials in rotation is controlled
- The length of time each testimonial is displayed is controlled
- The form appears below displayed testimonials when required
- An email notification can be sent when a testimonial is submitted
- Testimonials and the submission form are responsive to the space available and device used
Testimonials Demo[testimonial_slider_demo][hypotext target=”your-target-id”]Add your testimonial[/hypotext] [hypotext id=”your-target-id”][testimonial_form_demo][/hypotext]